"Logic will get you from A to B.
Imagination will take you everywhere."
In addition to tutoring, I provide the following extra services at no charge:
- Help students in course selection and program planning;
- Consult and advise students on long-term career goals;
- Consult and supervise for online or summer school courses;
- Supervise students during the school year by helping with questions through email, Skype, or over the phone when available;
- Provide students with extra books, sources, and extra practice sheets;
- Encourage students to complete their homework by her/himself during my sessions with their peers, and ask questions any time I am free;
- Answer their questions while respecting the needs of any student I might be already working with, with their permission, making sure they are not disturbed in any way. (This is of mutual advantage for all students. If you prefer not to be disturbed during your lesson time, you will not have access to this service during the time booked by your peers.)
Subject Areas Available for Tutoring:
- Math/Calculus at any level from high school to 2nd year university (including AP and IB)
- Science 10 and higher
- Physics from Grade 10 through 2nd year university (including AP and IB)
- First-year Mechanics Electro-Magnetics and Electric Circuits for Science and Engineering
- Preparation for the quantitative portion of standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, SSAT, GRE, GMAT and MCAT
- Preparation for Assessment and Placement Tests
All the extra help I offer at no extra charge is rendered for the benefit of my long-term students.
Please note that your co-operation and timely payment is much appreciated.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me at:
604 710 9602 or email me at:
For more information, please visit www.e-tutorpro.com